RE: [IP] 25-55?

Patrick G. Jobe [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> NO! If that were only true ...! In the meantime I hope you
> are not making
> program decisions on anything I am funding.

Oh, but it *IS* true.  Most major biomedical discoveries were made by
non-medical workers in basic research.  If you follow the literature trail
back for any major discovery, you'll find that basic research is at its

What are you funding?

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted