Re: [IP] Insulin production by type I's

Faith it is important to know if our pancreas can produce insulin.
But there is no reason to guess about this.  Next time you have a
blood test, ask your physician to have them measure C-peptide.  It is
what your body uses to make insulin, so if you have any that means
you are still making some insulin.  I don't have any :-(, so I'm a
100% pump junkie.