RE: [IP] minimed pump study

How did you like the glucowatch?

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2001 5:51 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] minimed pump study

I recently talked to a plACE NEAR ME THAT DOES MEDICAL STUDIES. tHEY ARE
RUNNING ONE FOR MINIMED Pump users. They are studing something about
incorporating a way to do blood sugars that is incorporated in the pump does

any one know anything about this. I didn't qualify because I use a
disetronic
pump. I asked them if I could get acess to a minimed pump could I be in the
study but they said I would have to be on it for 6 months but said it looks
like they will be testing for quiet sometime so if I do change to call them.

I participated in the testing of the glucowatch for them.