[IP] Non-reaction and the pump

The comment Peter Hadcock got at the airport made me smile, with a
tear.  It is a wonderful thing, for all of us.

I put mine where it will be available and not in danger.  The corded
soft pouch from Disetronic is gr\eat but weighs on the neck.  I had it
there when my motorcycle went down (with me and my wife on it) and the
pump never knew the difference.  If someone sees it it is an opportunity
to show them the coolest thing in the hi-tech marketplace, even better
than the X-Machine from Microsoft!  And, once they see it, most are
impressed.  There's no reason to hide it (unless you are dressed up and
it would be a distraction).