Re: [IP] 25-55?

Come on Faith, if we don't give them money, who can we expect to
support them?   We all should give them something, however small.
There are lots of charities out there begging for healthy people's
money, but if we with diabetes aren't willing to support an
organization who is working to make us well, why should any health
person give?

<<<<<<<<<> But with regard to what is the role for those 25- 55, that's simple.
>  We are the ones who are supposed to give the money :-).  And that's
>  even more important than walking in the Walks (though you can still
>  do that at any age).

Well, I'm glad to hear that research by JDRF is for both types but am not
happy with the answer that my age group is for giving the money.  If that is
all they want me for I'm not sure I'm interested in them.
I still feel like we type 1 adults are in limbo, no support or information or
group interaction....>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>