If there is a skier out there on the pump who would not mind advising me,
I'd appreciate an email directly to me. I want to ask some questions about
basals and all on a ski day. While I do understand the YMMV thing, I thought
I could at least get a clue! This was our first weekend skiing with Lauren
(age 9) on a pump and it was a complete disaster blood sugar wise. Tons of
lows and as many highs. So if there is someone who skis all day long quite
often, I'd appreciate a quick note dropped to me at email @ redacted
and I'll ask you my questions. Thanks!

Mom of Lauren, 9, pumping two weeks