Re: [IP] Warning to someone...

Maybe I should clarify....Norton has "always" caught and quarantined the
Snow White virus anytime it has been sent to my mail .....
I have not received one from IP list or I would be aware of it.
So I beleive the list is filtering anything coming in or most of it. I just
wanted to let the party know that nothing came in from IP list in the last
few days that Norton alerted me to.

 It is extremely doubtful that anyone is getting this virus directly from