[IP] Any Suggestions for Infusion Sites for slim bodies

I also have occasionally tried my buttocks using Silhouettes/Tenders but
have had many more problems with kinking. The hard part is that I never
really know if a higher than normal BS is from a kink or from other causes.
There are times when a kink isn't the cause and then I have wasted an
infusion set. What do you do? It's frustrating because my abdomen has been
overused and I don't have many other sites with much fat on them. Arnie