  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Carrie Vargas
  Hi all!
  Just wanted you to know that I was sent the Snow white virus.  I caught
  it without opening it up and deleted it immediately.  I wanted you all
  to know as I suspect it came from either here, or one other source I
  have.  I wanted to be sure you all knew about it and checked to make
  sure you all don't get it and open it by mistake!

  Carrie, mom to Caitlyn, dx'd 20 months, almost 6 y.o. and pumping
  happily since July 2000