Re: [IP] Warning to someone...

Hi Carrie,

I've received this virus so many times through this group.  I belong to two
other forums, and they have never seen this virus.  We blocked it through
our e-mail program, Eudora, so if we receive it again, it will go
immediately to trash.  Send an e-mail to the following internet provider,
which seems to be the source of this virus. Whoever is spreading it,
probably doesn't know they have it.

email @ redacted

My son traced the IP address to the above server in Springfield, MA, and he
wrote them  the following:

Here's a header w/ message from an email sent from a user on your
system.  Apparently containing the snowwhite virus.  I thought I'd notify
you so your company can take proper action.  The nslookup results from resolve to 209-94-153-203.s203.tnt2.spng.ma.dialup.rcn.com,
hence this letter.