[IP] Warning to someone...

Hi all!
	Just wanted you to know that I was sent the Snow white virus.  I caught
it without opening it up and deleted it immediately.  I wanted you all
to know as I suspect it came from either here, or one other source I
have.  I wanted to be sure you all knew about it and checked to make
sure you all don't get it and open it by mistake!

Carrie, mom to Caitlyn, dx'd 20 months, almost 6 y.o. and pumping
happily since July 2000