Re: [IP] insurance is bad for bgs

Heidi Vogan wrote:

<<I have come to the conclusion that insurance companies
are bad for bgs.The claim for a pump+letter of medical
necessity was submitted two weeks back, and Friday I
called the insurance company just to make sure it got
there.It HASN'T.It certainly should've by now,it looks
like I'll have to resubmit it.>>

Disetronic's insurance department handled all the insurance paperwork for
me.  My endo faxed all the info to them and they submitted it to my
insurance company.  Perhaps you should check with the pump company for the
pump you've chosen and see if they can offer any help.  They're all usually
very good with the insurance companies.