No Subject

Subject: "Ann-Marie Antill" <email @ redacted>

Ann-Marie Antill <email @ redacted>
I have been a type 1 for 22 years.  About 2 weeks ago(Jan.25,2001) I started
using the animas R1000 pump. So far I like it, except now I am working on
finding a good basal rate.  To complicate matters, a few days after starting
on the pump I found out that I am pregnant. I have been diagnosed with
proliferative retinopathy in both eyes in July,2000.   My retinopathy is
stable.  Any advice on starting out on a pump or pumping with pregnancy
would be appreciated!!