Re: [IP] Rapids??

> Sara Runyon <email @ redacted> wrote:
> > I am using the softsets now and read some posts on something called rapids.
> > Do you get this from minnimed?  The price difference looks good!
> The Rapid is identical to the Silhouette.  Same manufacturer
> (Danish, IIRC), different marketer.
Hmmm.... I think you mean the Tender is like the Silohette.

The Rapid is a small steel needle set that mechanically looks
something like a push pin. The needle goes straight in and the
device is available with needle lengths from 6mm to 15mm as I

for details
(copy the link, it has funny characters in it)