[IP] RE::WasMoira'sStory Now emergency/504 plan

Michael asked:
 If that is the case, get out the big hammer.
 First, have you requested a 504 plan meeting and what was/is the
 school's repsonse? Everything flows from this.
Oh yes we have requested a new 504 plan.  We had a meeting 2 weeks ago.  The
meeting was cut short because it was held in the teacher's lounge and they
were coming in for lunch.  We did not agree to a plan that was written last
March.  If this plan isn't developed within the next week, we are going to
take further action.