Re: [IP] Any Suggestions for Infusion Sites for slim bodies

Have you tried the Silhouettes?  My son, who's 16, started with the MM508 1
1/2 weeks ago and chose the Silhouettes because he's very thin.  He used
his abdomen for his first two sets, then has used his upper outer thigh for
the third, which I think he has found a little more comfortable.  If your
build is thin, you might also consider the Silhouettes.  MiniMed provided
us with both in our order so that he could try them both out, if he wanted
to.  I would imagine they would be happy to send you samples of the
Silhouettes, if they did not do so initially.

Diane :-)