[IP] sof sets switch to rapids

I am having the best bg's with using the rapids sets now, it makes almost no
sense, but I like it!  I have had to lower my basals from 12 mn to 7am, .1,
due to going low, and no, my basals are set right.  I have been using a
rapid (s) for the last week, and then I used a sof set, and its not as good
a bg as the rapid.  Does this make sense?  Even if not, I am using the
rapids now, even if more expensive, I don't mind since insurance covers
them.  The only place I had trouble before with rapids was my tummy as I
punched it in more when tying a shoe and got major pain!  But now I can use
the middle of my butt/back area more, and its easier to insert a rapid than
it is a sof set back there!
Just an FYI and to see if anyone else ever had this happen?
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.