[IP] adult gtype 1

> Faith:
>    Our local JDRF chapter has board members who are adult type Is. Their
> perspective having grown up with diabetes is appreciated by the rest of us
> who are parents of children who have yet to go through the developmental
> phases these adults have experienced.
> Regards, Renee

Well that sounds good Renee but that would leave me out too because I became
a diabetic at 24, didn't grow up with it.
Just still wondering where I fit in here....
well i started at 23 and still think I FIT IN right here at 63 i'm still
not growed up yet, my take on it is,i didn't miss out on anything, right
Renee?, spot
"I think I've scratch the surface after 20 years of marriage.
Women want chocolate and conversation."  --Mel Gibson