Re: [IP] Attn: Darrin!

>Darrin, are you OK?? The typing on your last message was so garbled that
>I'm worried about you.
>Are you low? Have you tested for ketones? Are you dehydrated?
>Maybe it's time to see a doctor????

Thanks for your concern.  not dehydrtted.  juts stoned form the codine and
fever and maybe lascok of carbs last few days.  Micheal answered my que
though! (thanks, Micheal).

Am up,to 2X usuual TTD - looks like I';ll be jumping it up morre

Thanks again.

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 2 months thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends!
of MDI!  (To date:  50% improvement in average bg's and 85% fewer hypos)!