[IP] Re: "I am totaly confused..." and "downward pressure"

-----Original Message-----
From: Lori A. Willey <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>; email @ redacted
<email @ redacted>
Date: Saturday, February 03, 2001 4:31 AM
Subject: heidi and please verify- I am totaly confused

>Heidi stated:
>I was quite frankly surprised at how personal were some of the criticisms
>my posts about foods that my husband believes create downward pressure in
>his blood pressure.
>Am I correct in that all this DOWNWARD pressure talk was in relations to
>Sayer's BP, NOT his BG?  I am really getting confused by all this stuff and
>it just doesn't make any sense to me and a few others what really is going
>on.  Please rectify the statement if needed, then it will be more
>Lori A. Willey
>First Express Inc.
>email @ redacted

Hi -- couldn't help but respond.  My wife erred in her message. She meant to
say "downward pressure in his blood sugar" and not "downward pressure in his
blood pressure."  Hope this helps.  See also my note with subject heading
"downward pressure" in which I attempt to clarify this term and concept.

Peace and health,