[IP] Bolus increase QUE for flu

Ok, in to the 6th day of no ffod; even wehen I bolus for a smll tidbit I
can keep down; the food bolu as well high bg correctoin boules son't sem to
work at all!  The basal increase at 50-80% is doing pretty good but as sson

So, do I need to increse the bolus ratios by the saem as I do for teh
basals?  Is there anywjere I can find info on how to cope with feveres,
flus etc ?  nothing in Pumping Insulin at all onthis one.

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 2 months thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends!
of MDI!  (To date:  50% improvement in average bg's and 85% fewer hypos)!