[IP] Civility in Discourse---oops

Thanks Lori.  I meant to write blood sugar, not blood pressure.

"Heidi stated:
I was quite frankly surprised at how personal were some of the criticisms of
my posts about foods that my husband believes create downward pressure in
his blood pressure.

Am I correct in that all this DOWNWARD pressure talk was in relations to
Sayer's BP, NOT his BG?  I am really getting confused by all this stuff and
it just doesn't make any sense to me and a few others what really is going
on.  Please rectify the statement if needed, then it will be more