[IP] Adult T1s support

George wrote:
> > Guess what, Faith? You are in your new support group full of adult type
1's right now.  This IS the interaction of sharing information. > >

Yes, it is Faith. For years I wondered where/what was for others like me. I
wrote to ADA Forecast pleading for articles pertaining to adult T-1s but
nothing ever came through. I feel I really have support through the 'net now.

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!