[IP] Where does Faith fit in? (was ADA stuff...)

Hi Faith and all,

I think were you fit in here is unfortunately, pretty simple:  you have T1
diabetes, regardless of how old you were at diagnoses.  Because you were
diagnosed later than most, does not mean that you cannot join, support,
advocate, etc. for an organization with "Juvenile" in it's name.  Like
others have posted, when a cure is found, it stand to benefit all people
with diabetes, regardless of age.

Come on, Faith and others.  Help the JDRF help them find a cure to help

BOD JDRF (Long Island Chapter)