[IP] Being asked if you want more shots

> "it reminds me of when Kap was on MDI and the endo asked Kap is he wanted to
get another injection during the day - any child or adult would say no, yet
Kap wanted to fell better, Kap told him he wanted the pump."  He told him he
was too young!  Darlene>

I recall 8^) taking one shot a day for 31 years when my dr. told me to think
about taking 2 a day. I thought about it and didn't like it. I changed to an
endo for another reason, who put me on 2 shots a day, then wanted a core group
of *guinea pigs* (my words) to try pumping. For fear of double amputation, I
went for the monster checkbook box-size pump. At that time Type 2s could not
use pumps, nor children. However, I do recall hearing some 10 y/os were more
capable than some 40 y/os. We weren't taught carb counting and the BGs were
strip color-comparisons and for info only - not correction.

Yerachmiel, were you *retrained* with each new pump you got or just
transferred over?

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!