Re: [IP] "Downward pressure"

email @ redacted writes:

> .  Molasses is extremely rich in nutrients, nutrients that can, if a
> diabetic's islets of langerans still functions at some appreciable level,
> affect both the performance of their pancreas and the body's interaction
> with the bolused/basaled insulin

So your husband is a type 2 and his body still produces some insulin Heidi??
I'm a type 1 and don't produce any at all.
Just trying to understand all of this.
So all of this downward pressure stuff is if your pancreas still produces
some insulin on top of what you're getting from the pump??

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000