Re: [IP] Insulin inhaler could replace shots

Janet <email @ redacted> wrote:

> But it could be a boon for a) the severely needle-phobic,
> and b) kids whose schools force them to do injections in
> private.

One of the issues that hasn't been mentioned before is the possibility (part
of the research) that the insulin response may be faster and more predictable
with absorption through the lung epithelium than through subcutaneous fat.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of my
wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.