[IP] heidi and please verify- I am totaly confused

Heidi stated:
I was quite frankly surprised at how personal were some of the criticisms of
my posts about foods that my husband believes create downward pressure in
his blood pressure.

Heidi;
Am I correct in that all this DOWNWARD pressure talk was in relations to
Sayer's BP, NOT his BG?  I am really getting confused by all this stuff and
it just doesn't make any sense to me and a few others what really is going
on.  Please rectify the statement if needed, then it will be more
understandable??
Thanks,
Lori
Lori A. Willey