[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #848 Preg & Illness

In a message dated 02/02/2001 3:53:47 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< <<< >>
Hi everyne well I feel OK today (for once ) and to answer the question no I
dont know what Im having yet.. I found out Im only 6 wks & 4 days I have pics
the baby does not look like a baby at this point... Its a trip to see
something that small the embrio is a half a centameter.. I am looking forward
to finding out what it is and I will let you know & Thanks

TTYL Krysta