[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #847 Preg Ilness

In a message dated 02/02/2001 10:44:52 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Hi Krysta,  I'm a little late in reading my e-mail, but I wanted to
 to your question.  I was sick a lot during my second pregnancy (the first
 prenancy on a pump), and it had nothing to do with being on a pump.  I was
 grateful to be on a pump, if I had been on injections, I don't know how I
 would have managed.  Also, I was barely sick during my third pregnancy - my
 oldest and youngest are boys and my middle child is a girl.  I felt fine
 during my pregnancies with the boys and sick the whole 9 months with my
 daughter - go figure!!!  Good luck and I hope you start to feel better soon.
 - - Kim >>
Hi Kim Thanks for your response I am feeling a little better now Thank you..
I am concerned because Ive hit some highs nothing like Im used to but too
high for the baby. Im in the 200s at least once a day. How was your pregs ?
Did you have probs like this too ? I have to admit its nice being on the pump
I LOVE it..  This preg has me worried...

TTYL Krysta