Re: [IP] Gates donates to Elepantitis

> Have you heard the latest?  The Gates Foundation donated $20 million
> to eradicate Elephantiatis!   How common is that disease?

Apparently it is so common that there were 6 references that
Google.com found.   But then two of those were about music with
that in the title and one about a course on American Government.
Didn't find anything at CDC or any of the Travel Advisories for many
of the Saharan and sub-Saharan countries.  Perhaps I need to
translate it to French to locate anything further.  Parlez-vous