[IP] inhaled insulin

I asked my son's endo about the inhaled insulin and he didn't seem to like
the idea. He's a very enlightened doctor who has many children of all ages
on the pump and endorses the pump heartily. He's worried because insulin is
a hormone and he said it hasn't been shown if there are risks to the lungs
by enhaling insulin over a period of time.

Debbie, mother of Blake, 11, Ontario Canada