Re: [IP] Open letter to Michael

At 03:09 pm 2/2/01 Michael wrote:
 >The mail staff is on duty 24/7 to answer your questions, help with
 >subscriptions and keep the peace when flames erupt:
 >Sue Tappendorf
 >Sam Skopp
 >David N. Flagg
 >George Lovelace
 >Paul Whitaker
 >Fran Baumgartner
 >Susan Fisher
 >Elizabeth Davis
 >Brian Carter
 >Alan Reed
 >Shelly Fast
 >Mike Jensen
 >Erik Wold
 >Susanne Nawrath
 >John Neale
 >Diana Maynard

I didn't know we were supposed to be on duty 24 hours a day, 7 days a
week... you mean I've been Sleeping With Out Permission (SWOP), when I was
supposed to be guarding the front gate?? Do we need to ask before going to
work, visiting relatives or running up to the grocery store?? <sigh> So now
I have to be worried about the IPs (Insulin Police) knocking on my door at
3am! Arrgghhh!! :-)