[IP] re: Name of Books

Faith, The name of the books you might be interested in reading are "The
Discovery of Insulin"( 1984)  and "Banting: A Biography" (1992) both written
by Michael Bliss, who is a historian at the University of Toronto where
Banting and Best worked.  I haven't read the second, but I really enjoyed the
Discovery of Insulin and I think everyone would find it quite interesting. It
details their trials and has photos as well.   As a Canadian schoolgirl of
about 10 years old (many years ago!) I can clearly remember being taught
about their achievements.  Both books are available online and might be
available in your local library.

Barbara, Mum of Claire (6 years old) who will be pumping someday I hope.