[IP] pregnancy, illness, and pumps

I've been diabetic for almost 7 years (since 2/19/94), and on the pump
since 12/95.  I am now 6 months pregnant.  My A1cs have been in the low
6's. So far everything seems to be going well. Before I got pregnant I
was so freaked about how difficult my bgs would be to control, but it has
been so much easier than I anticipated. I see my OB/GYN in the diabetes
clinic about every 2 weeks and the weeks that I don't go in I email
her my bgs. The extra feedback really helps. If I'm a day late in sending
in my bgs, she emails me saying "Where are your bgs for the past week?"
Better care than I anticipated, too. Make sure to have a preconception
counseling appt with your OB/GYN. safieh