[IP] I'm traveling

I'm traveling in March to Fort Walton Beach. If your a pumper and you live
in that area please contact me privately and arrange to meet.  I could also
use some travel tips from all. I'm very stressed out about getting out of my
normal routine to take a little vacation. It's almost to the point where I
want to cancel my trip but if I do that then diabetes wins.
I hope I'm not the only one on this list who freaks out over nothing.
carol wasson
pumping since 11/97
diabetic since 1976