[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #847

In a message dated 2/2/01 12:41:58 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>  I want to control my
> Diabetes and not the other way around.  I am scared of some things I
> have read about the pump.  I am not sure I want to carry the big pump
> all over the place.

This is a good goal Stacey.
The pump thing is the best thing I've ever done for myself.  Big pump??  Are
you kidding, it is pretty small and I usually forget about it most of the
day, unless it's time to bolus for a meal.
You can do this Stacey....

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000