Re: [IP] Re:pregnancy, illness and pumps

In a message dated 2/2/01 12:41:58 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Subject:
> How long had you both had diabetes before becoming
> pregnant?  And did your pregnancies turn out all
> right?  I want a baby so badly (SO BADLY!!!!!) but I
> am really afraid, not only for myself but for the
> baby.
> I've been diabetic for 15 years and was not in control
> for about 13 of those--rebellious kid you know.... ;-)
> Any advise or suggestions?
> Thanks
> Kelly
I'm not one of the currently pregnant ones but have a healthy boy who is 4
now, had him when i'd been a diabetic for 15 years.
Advise?  Talk to your endo and a perinatologist, get your bgs down and a1c
down before you get pregnant.

"I think I've scratch the surface after 20 years of marriage.
Women want chocolate and conversation."  --Mel Gibson