Re: [IP] Re:pregnancy, illness and pumps

In a message dated 2/2/01 1:46:01 PM, email @ redacted writes:

>Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 09:34:52 -0800 (PST)
>From: Kelly Pedersen <email @ redacted>
>Subject: Re: [IP] Re:pregnancy, illness and pumps
>How long had you both had diabetes before becoming
>pregnant?  And did your pregnancies turn out all
>right?  I want a baby so badly (SO BADLY!!!!!) but I
>am really afraid, not only for myself but for the
I was T1 for 30 years when I had my daughter. She was born a little early,
but is perfectly healthy and normal is every respect. She hadn't turned, so I
had a c-section.
I was fine too.
My control was as good as I could get it with 3 injections/day. I wasn't
counting carbs yet either.
I guess I was pretty lucky.