[IP] angle tricks for lisa

In a message dated 2/2/01 12:41:58 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Thank you, Any information would be great.  I just started the pump Tues
> 1/30/01 and just changed my first set last night.  It took two sets to get
> it done.  I think the largest struggle for me is knowing the correct angle.
> Are there any tricks to the trade?

It helped me a lot to hold it by the sides at the end, not grasp the end with
pointer finger and thumb.  It also helped me to have a drawing in front of me
that showed 90 degrees 45 degrees and 30 degrees.  I also hold it at 90, 45
and 30 degrees over and over until I feel comfortable putting it in.
I think everyone has different things they do, these helped me.  Getting it
in at the right angle was the hardest part for me, I was almost ready to give
up when a pump advocate I called gave me these ideas and they helped.
Experience helps to so keep going!!

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000