Re: [IP] 25-55?

In a message dated 2/2/01 12:41:58 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> But with regard to what is the role for those 25- 55, that's simple.
> We are the ones who are supposed to give the money :-).  And that's
> even more important than walking in the Walks (though you can still
> do that at any age).
> - -wayne

Well, I'm glad to hear that research by JDRF is for both types but am not
happy with the answer that my age group is for giving the money.  If that is
all they want me for I'm not sure I'm interested in them.
I still feel like we type 1 adults are in limbo, no support or information or
group interaction....

"I think I've scratch the surface after 20 years of marriage.
Women want chocolate and conversation."  --Mel Gibson