Re: [IP] Gates donates to Elepantitis

Elephantitis is very rare in our country (although I must admit that I have a
new Resident at my nursing home who has it!  Weird that it has come into my
life lately!)  Very wide-spread in the jungles of Central and South America
as well as parts of the African continent.  I forget which critter on the
planet causes it.

Seems we really need to somehow get him on our side!

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD
Cleveland, Ohio
IDDM X 18 years, Pumping since 1/4/1995.

In a message dated 2/2/2001 04:55:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted