Re: [IP] Gates donates to Elepantitis

At 04:36 PM 2/2/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Have you heard the latest?  The Gates Foundation donated $20 million to
>eradicate Elephantiatis!   How common is that disease?

lets remember not to attack people for giving to other causes..  atleast
they are giving to help others.  That is more than most do and that is the
thing we should attack and bring our point about diabetes to those that
don't contribute and as always educate those about diabetes.  Education
about the disease is the one thing that will truly lead to funding and a CURE.

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438