[IP] Nervous 7 y/o about pumping

> > My son will be going on the MiniMed 508 on March 1st.  He currently tests
his BG 5 - 7 x' a day and is on 3 shots a day.  He is a little nervous about
the pump but believes me when I tell him it will be
better than shots (I hope I am right).  Brian plays basketball, soccer and
baseball he likes to ski and will be trying snowboarding for the first time in
Feb (the week before going on the pump).  He is a little nervous about being
"hooked up" to something all the time. Joycelin >>

Tell Brian he can sleep in and snack when he wants to or not. That will take
the edge off the nervousness. (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!