[IP] Quackery

> Aren't there laws against practicing medicine without a license?? In any
> case, wouldn't these practitioners also be opening themselves up to some
> horrendous lawsuits??
> Sam

If I remember correctly, not long after I joined the list in Jan. 00
someone had posted an article about a little girl that had died because of
Holistic medicine.  I think she was in the mountains of NC.  Anyone remember
this?  there were questions as to whether the mother would be charged in the
case because she followed "dr's orders"