[IP] Open letter to Michael

You are a sweetheart and saint and a Nobel human being.

Sometimes I think about all you have done for insulin pumpers, and how many
people have benefited for so many years and it blows me away!   You will
always have a home in my home and so will your family.  I will always be
eternally grateful that you created the IP list.  I was so alone when I
first got my pump six years ago.  I had no one to share my excitement and
fears with, and I knew no one with a pump.  I kept looking for someone on
the net and then...

 There You Were!

The mental and physical and all around pumping support I have received from
you, as well as the people on this list, have had a major affect on my
success in pumping.  This list has been a positive influence on my mental
well-being, my learning about sites and silhouettes, and so many "how to do
it" shared experiences.  I mean who else but pumpers know the thrill of a
great hbaic?

I have made some great "net pals", many of whom I hope to meet in person
someday.  You are at the top of my list, Michael, and to have so selflessly
given your time and yourself is worthy of not only a medal of honor, but the
highest award possible.

Your sharing of information is always exactly what is needed, well written,
"spoken" in exactly the right tone, with back up references when needed!

The IP list is responsible for many successful pumpers!   You should be
knighted by Minimed, Disetronics, and Animas all!  But mostly, everyone one
this list needs to send money so we can keep this list going.  I need it!

Thank you, Mr. Robinton, for who you are and what great things you have done
to benefit mankind!

with loving gratitude,
(along with $10 bucks a month)
I will be in your debt forever.