re:[IP] Wine, cooking...and Sunflower Seeds

Heidi is using this term to describe certain foods she
believes to cause her husbands sugar to drop--like
sunflower seed and salt.  I personally think it is a
basal or activity problem or could even be that he
believes his sugar will go down and so it does maybe
from his body responding to it better maybe not....
The mind is a Very powerful thing.
Kelly