[IP] I challenge you!

OK !!!   To Everyone with a "reasonable/regular" paycheck....and to everyone
who BLOWS a minimum of $10.00 every month....

I challenge you to haul out that old visa or whatever, click on dontate -
and put $10 bucks a month on your credit card for Insulin Pumpers!

Here are the ten reasons you should do this:

1. You will never miss it !
2. It's a charitable donation, and you get what you give!
3. It will keep you from wasting $10 on junk you don't need!
4. We need this list for educational purposes!
5. We need this list for health reasons!
6. We need this list to keep us from feeling alone!
7. We need this list in an emergency when the Doc's not around!
8. Michael Robinton has carried us on his back for many years....he needs a
9. You will be helping out many pumpers who are less fortunate/low
income/students/etc., and they need this list, too!

Thank you - we all appreciate your support!
Bonnie Richardson