Re: [IP] Re:pregnancy, illness and pumps

I had 3 pregnancies. I have 3 healthy adult children. I was diabetic- had no
pump. No good way to test BGs
first 2 weighed 7# 5 oz  and 7#12 oz Last one weighed 9#15 oz
I had toxemia with my first and she was a post mature baby. others were
uneventful. I am now enjoying grandchildren. I would do it all over again.