[IPn] Almost half way !! :-) (and gaining)

Over the last week and a half, many of you have contributed to the
winter funds drive and the total now stands at $2677, almost the half
way mark to the target for the quarter. There are several challenges
outstanding that when matched will get us very close to $6000 and end
the funding drive.

The current challenge is for $200. The gift and challenge was made by
one of our list members on behalf of Roger Campbell in memory of his
beloved wife Jean.

Won't you please honor Jean's memory and help support our forum by
making a contribution to match this generous pledge.

The majority of the support for Insulin Pumpers comes from the list
membership. Please take this opportunity to contribute, double the
value of your donation and honor the memory of our departed friend.

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make
a continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers
donation page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022